Water park safety measures for water park operation and management
The top priority of water park management is safety. In addition to the necessary and sufficient lifeguards, a series of case signs and professional training in various aspects are also indispensable. The following is a detailed water on park security measures, the water park managers reference.
1. Notices to tourists should be placed in places where water amusement facilities are obvious, and operating service personnel should also publicize precautions to tourists at any time to prevent tourists from dangerous behaviors.
2. The edge of the amusement pool should take measures to prevent the surrounding light rain, sewage, etc. from flowing into the pool. Eye-catching water depth signs should be set up around the amusement pool and the location of the water depth change in the pool.
3. Water depth: The wave-making pool does not exceed 1.8 meters, and the bottom slope of the pool is not more than 8%. The water park slide sink is 0.8-0.9 meters, and the special form sink is 1.5-4 meters. The flowing pool is not more than 1.2 meters. The toddler’s pool is not more than 0.3 meters, and the children’s pool is not more than 0.6 meters. The width of the flow pool should be greater than 2.5 meters, and the flow velocity should be less than 1m/s.
4. The bath disinfection device should be installed and the pool length is not less than 2 meters, the width is the same as the width of the walkway, and the foot cleaning disinfection pool with a depth of 0.2 meters.
5. Indoor and outdoor amusement pools should have adequate lighting. The indoor lighting coefficient is 1/5 to 1/4. When the wave pool, children’s pool, and toddler’s pool are artificially illuminated at night, the illuminance of the water surface is not less than 75lx, and the other pools are not less than 50lx.
6. When the height of the lifting platform exceeds 10 meters, the height of the guardrail should not be less than 1.2 meters.
7. The drop pool for body slides, the horizontal distance from the side of the outer slide to the pool wall should not be less than 1.5 meters. The horizontal distance from the side of the floating ring slide slide to the side wall of the pool should not be less than 2 meters.
8. The width of the steps of the platform should not be less than 1 meter, the width of the steps of the self-carrying sliding tools should be not less than 1.2 meters, and the width of the steps used by children should not be less than 0.7 meters. When the height is greater than 5 meters, a platform and a stepped ladder should be provided . Anti-skid and water leakage measures should be taken for the platform and stair step surface.
9. There should be no reverse step difference (inverted boss) along the sliding direction of the butt joint of the slide, and the forward step difference (forward boss) should be less than 2mm. The rounded corners of the slide at the joints shall not exceed 3mm in the forward direction, and no water leakage is allowed at the joints .
10. The height of the end of the water slide from the horizontal plane of the shallow fall area should not be greater than 200mm, the height of the end of the children’s slide from the horizontal plane should not be greater than 50mm, the end of the slide that is thrown up to sleep should be no more than 1.2 meters from the horizontal , and the throw angle should not be greater than 30 degrees.