Safety management recommendations for water parks
Some suggestions for safe operation
1. First of all, prevention is the first priority. Safety work and safety awareness should always run through the planning, construction and operation of the water park. In the preliminary planning and construction of many water parks, only the scale, highlights, and grades of the scenic area are considered, and the importance of safety is ignored, which brings many hidden dangers and inconveniences to future operation and management. In the construction of a water park, consideration should be given to surface area water, anti-skid, soft bag treatment, night lighting, auxiliary life-saving equipment, storage area anti-theft, steep slope treatment, height difference of ground manhole cover, and killing and killing of aggressive insects in the park.
2. The safety of the foundation engineering construction should be ensured, and the safety of the building materials should also be screened, and the results should not cause harm to tourists. The relevant business units should complete the safety inspection and finishing work before the completion of the project.
3. To deal with safety work quickly, accurately and with focus. In the event of an emergency, you should first remain calm, organize the handling of the incident in an orderly manner, arrange things with clear responsibilities, clear positions, and respond quickly. All actions should follow commands, and strategies should be adjusted at any time to respond to changes in the situation.
4. The content of the water park safety emergency plan is clear and clear, and the content should cover a variety of possible emergencies, and the operability should be strong. In peak tourist seasons or bad weather, safety work must be done in the water park area.
Safety recommendations for water amusement equipment
1. First of all, a detailed equipment procurement plan and a later inspection report should be formed in the early stage of water amusement equipment procurement.
2. Qualification, scale, popularity and management standardization of equipment manufacturers.
3. The domestic circulation of the manufacturer’s products and equipment (well-known scenic spots).
4. Three major assessments of product equipment, operation time, maintenance rate, and accident rate (data reference required).
5. Assess the pros and cons and safety of analysis equipment products and then cost performance.
6. The water park equipment is installed and accepted strictly, and no safety hazards are overlooked. The time limit for the safe operation cycle must be established, and the eligibility shall be assessed based on the operation situation.