Water supply and drainage design regulations for water parks and swimming pools
Swimming pool and water park water supply and drainage design regulations this regulation is based on the revision of the original “swimming pool water supply and drainage design code cecs 14:89” by the china architecture design and research Institute and related units in accordance with the china engineering construction standardization association.
There are many similarities in the design of the various amusement pools and leisure pools in the water park with the water treatment equipment and its auxiliary devices (water inlets and outlets, overflow tanks, etc.), and the design of the washing facilities and swimming pools, but such amusement pools and leisure pools the functions and facilities in the pool are far more complex than those of swimming pools, resulting in the plane shape, water depth, water temperature, circulation time, circulating water volume, the layout and structure of various water inlets and outlets, and the water supply and return pipeline system for water purification treatment (large circulation the design of the water supply and return pipe system (small circulation system) of various amusement, leisure, and water features is more diverse than that of swimming pools.
1. The main design parameters of the entertainment pools .
1. The main design parameters of the entertainment pools are shown in Table 12-4-1. The main design parameters of the entertainment pools
2. Adjustable water inlet dn50, flow rate 5-8m3/(h·piece) overflow outlet dn50 , Pool wall backwater outlet dn50, flow rate 5-8m3 (h·piece) skimmer dn50, flow rate 1-2m3/(h·piece)
3. Circulating water supply pipe, flow rate 1.0m/s, circulating water pipe, flow rate 0.7m /s.
4. The circulating water volume required by the slide and the number of people on the slide are shown in table 12-4-2. The circulating water volume of the slide and other water equipment and the number of people load
5. Balance pool volume (1.2~1.35) x single tank volume, 15min reaction flushing water volume: 50m3.
6. The number of people in the water park is 2.2m3, and the maximum number of people is 266.
7. Each equipment can hold a total of 991 people.
2. The design of the circulating water system has the same water temperature, and the wave pool and slide pool with a difference of 0.13m in water surface elevation share a set of water treatment system and a set of heating system; the water temperature is different, and the children’s pool and leisure pool with a difference in elevation of 0.85m are used together. One set of water treatment system, two sets of heating systems. The treatment water capacity of the two sets of water treatment systems are both 200m3/h. The circulating water purification system adopts a parallel forced circulation water supply method, and the pool water of each pool adopts a counter-current circulation method, that is, the circulating water enters the pool from the water supply port at the bottom of the pool, and then returns from the overflow outlet, the skimmer, and the backwater outlet around the pool wall. water.
3. Circulating water treatment process 1. Description of circulating water treatment process The water treatment room is located on the basement floor with an elevation of -4.08, with a net height of 4.1rn. The circulating purification return water pipe of each pool flows into the balance pool by gravity (the drop is greater than 0.6m). The Sanhe circulating water pump sucks water from the pool and sends it to the ozone mixer after being pressurized. The mixed water passes through the ozone reaction tank (2100mmx3600rnm), the multi-media filter tank (zeolite, activated carbon, quartz sand; 2100mmX: 3600mm), the top of the tank and the ozone The eliminator is connected, and after the steam-water heat exchanger, the circulating water supply pipe leads to each pool. A hair concentrator is installed on the suction port of the circulating water pump, a flocculant dosing system is installed in front of the ozone mixer, a Ph adjustment and long-term disinfection system is installed at the outlet of the circulating water supply pipe in the machine room, and the end of the circulating water pipe is equipped with a residual chlorine automatic monitoring device and circulating When the pump stops, it prevents the pool water from returning to the control valve of the balance pool, and the heat exchanger is equipped with an automatic temperature adjustment device.
This regulation is in accordance with the requirements of china engineering construction standardization association (2000) jian biao xie zi no. 36 “notice on printing and distributing the second Batch of Recommended standards system and revision plan of china engineering construction standardization association in 2000”, which is designed by china construction standardization association the research institute and related units jointly revised the original “code for design of swimming pool water supply and drainage” cecs14:89.
In the process of revising this regulation, the revision team conducted investigations and studies, carefully summed up the experience since the implementation of the original specification, absorbed mature new technologies, new equipment and new materials, and drew on the standards and standards of germany, the united Kingdom, and the united states. Information, and extensively solicit opinions from relevant units and experts.
This regulation is divided into 17 chapters. The main contents of the revision are as follows:
1. The regulations were renamed to “swimming pool and water play pool water supply and drainage design regulations”, which expanded the scope of application;
2. New terms and symbols, pool design, water quality monitoring and system control, management and maintenance, etc. Five chapters;
3. Added water quality and sanitation standards for world-class and national-level competition swimming pools;
4. Revised and supplemented a number of design parameters;
5. Added water amusement pool regulations;
6. Deleted a few outdated and Provisions that are easy to cause misunderstanding;
7. According to foreign standards, materials and domestic engineering practice summaries, relevant provisions have been supplemented and improved. Filter sand tank-application range:
●Water filtration for swimming pools, water parks and massage pools
●Sea water, freshwater aquaculture, aquarium engineering, aquarium engineering
●Industrial water purification, landscape water treatment
●Drinking water pretreatment