Water supply and drainage design for water parks and swimming pools
Swimming Pool and Water Park Water Supply and Drainage Design Regulations This regulation is based on the revision of the original “Swimming Pool Water Supply and Drainage Design Code CECS14:89” by the China Construction Standardization Association, and the China Architecture Design and Research Institute in conjunction with relevant units.
There are many similarities between the design of the various amusement pools and leisure pools in the water park and its auxiliary devices (water inlets and outlets, overflow tanks, etc.), and the design of the washing facilities and swimming pools, but this type of amusement pool and leisure pool The functions and facilities in the pool are far more complex than those of swimming pools, resulting in the plane shape, water depth, water temperature, circulation time, circulating water volume, the layout and structure of various water inlets and outlets, and the water supply and return pipeline system for water purification treatment (large circulation The design of the water supply and return pipe system (small circulation system) of various amusement, leisure, and water features is more diverse than that of swimming pools.
Firstly. Main design parameters of each entertainment pool
1. The main design parameters of entertainment pools are shown in Table 12-4-1. Main design parameters of each entertainment pool
2. Adjustable water inlet DN50, flow rate 5-8m3/(h·piece) overflow outlet DN50, pool wall backwater outlet DN50, flow rate 5-8m3 (h·piece) skimmer DN50, flow rate 1-2m3/(h·piece) )
3. The circulating water supply pipe has a flow velocity of 1.0m/s, and the circulating water pipe has a flow velocity of 0.7m/s.
4. The amount of circulating water required by the slide and the number of people on the slide are shown in Table 12-4-2. The volume of circulating water and the load of people on the slide and other water equipment
5. Balance tank volume (1.2~1.35) x single tank volume, 15min backwash water volume: 50m3.
6. The number of people in the water park is 2.2m3, and the designed maximum number is 266.
7. Each equipment can hold a total of 991 people .
Secondly. The design of the circulating water system
It has the same water temperature, and the wave pool and slide pool with a water level difference of 0.13m share a water treatment system and a heating system; the water temperature is different, and the children’s pool and leisure pool with a water level difference of 0.85m are used together. One set of water treatment system, two sets of heating systems. The treatment water capacity of the two sets of water treatment system is 200m3/h. The circulating water purification system adopts a parallel forced circulation water supply method, and the pool water of each pool adopts a counter-current circulation method, that is, the circulating water enters the pool from the water supply port at the bottom of the pool, and then returns from the overflow outlet, the skimmer, and the backwater outlet around the pool wall water.
Thirdly. Circulating water treatment process
1. Description of the circulating water treatment process The water treatment room is located on the basement floor with an elevation of -4.08, with a net height of 4.1rn. The circulation purification return water pipe of each pool flows into the balance pool by gravity (the drop is greater than 0.6m). The Sanhe circulating water pump sucks water from the pool and sends it to the ozone mixer after pressurization. The mixed water passes through the ozone reactor (2100mmx3600rnm), multi-media filter tank (zeolite, activated carbon, quartz sand; 2100mmX: 3600mm), the top of the tank and the ozone The eliminator is connected, and after the steam-water heat exchanger, the circulating water supply pipe leads to each pool. A hair concentrator is installed on the suction port of the circulating water pump, a flocculant dosing system is installed in front of the ozone mixer, a Ph adjustment and long-lasting disinfection system is installed at the outlet of the circulating water supply pipe in the machine room, and the end of the circulating water pipe is equipped with a residual chlorine automatic monitoring device and circulating When the pump stops, it prevents the pool water from returning to the balance pool control valve, and the heat exchanger is equipped with a temperature automatic adjustment device.
This regulation is based on the requirements of China Engineering Construction Standardization Association (2000) Jian Biao Xie Zi No. 36 “Notice on Printing and Distributing the Second Batch of Recommended Standards System and Amendment Plan of China Engineering Construction Standardization Association in 2000”. The research institute and related units jointly revised the original “Code for Design of Swimming Pool Water Supply and Drainage” CECS14:89. In the process of revising this regulation, the revision team conducted investigations and studies, carefully summed up the experience since the implementation of the original specification, absorbed mature new technologies, new equipment and new materials, and drew on the standards and standards of Germany, the United Kingdom and the United States. Information, and extensively solicit opinions from relevant units and experts.
This regulation is divided into 17 chapters. The main contents of the revision are as follows:
1. The regulations were renamed “Swimming Pool and Water Play Pool Water Supply and Drainage Design Regulations”, which expanded the scope of application;
2. New terms and symbols, pool design, water quality monitoring and system control, management and maintenance, etc. Five chapters;
3. Added water quality and sanitation standards for world-class and national-level competition swimming pools;
4. Revised and supplemented a number of design parameters;
5. Added water amusement pool regulations;
6. Deleted a few outdated and Provisions that are easy to cause misunderstanding;
7. According to foreign standards, materials and domestic engineering practice summary, relevant provisions have been supplemented and improved.
Filter sand tank-application range:
●Water filtration for swimming pools, water parks and massage pools
●Sea water, freshwater aquaculture, aquarium engineering, aquarium engineering
●Industrial water purification, landscape water treatment
●Drinking water pretreatment