Special Equipment Safety Knowledge Lecture-Water Park Amusement Facilities
The favorite of children’s shoes in summer is to go to the water with friends, so safety must be the first priority. Let’s take a look at what are the precautions for playing in the water amusement facilities ?
1. Carefully read the passenger instructions at the entrance and the sliding posture diagram, especially for water amusement facilities that have requirements for height, age, weight and physical health, and compare yourself to determine whether you can play;
2. Before you play , please watch and glasses , jewelry, hairpins and other items are properly stored, and there are special lockers in the park to avoid loss, damage or endangering personal safety;
3. Follow the instructions and instructions of the on-site operators on the sliding posture and precautions, and slide in an orderly manner. It is strictly forbidden for two people to slide down at the same time or back and forth;
4. It is strictly forbidden to loosen the handle of the slide or change the sliding posture when playing the kayak or carpet slide; it is strictly forbidden to extend the hands and feet out of the slide when sliding;
5. Stay and play at the suction port; It is strictly forbidden to crawl backwards on the water slide;
6. The elderly and children should be accompanied by people with safety supervision capabilities (adults) when their physical conditions permit;
7. Please refrain from playing water amusement facilities during strong winds, heavy rains, lightning, thunder and other weather.
Please follow the height and weight requirements in the precautions, and play safely when the height and weight meet the requirements.
This is a spiral slide. It has many more curves than the slides we played when we were young. During the play, we must follow the instructions and management of the staff, and play in an orderly manner to avoid accidents!
2. It is strictly forbidden to release the handle and change the sitting posture when riding the kayak slide;
3. It is strictly forbidden to leave the slide by yourself during the sliding process.
1. It is strictly forbidden to crawl backwards on the slide;
2. It is strictly forbidden to leave the slide during sliding;
3. It is strictly forbidden to loosen the handle and change the sitting posture when sliding.
1. Hold the handle tightly when riding;
2. Do not stand, and do not stick your hands, head, or feet out of the hull;
3. Do not leave your seat and disembark by yourself along the way