Key points of water park planning and design
Water park planning and design is a very hot topic. As a professional water park equipment company, Guangzhou Lanchao also pays attention to this aspect. Let’s talk about the key points of water park planning and design .
1. Planning and design of different areas
Generally speaking, the main passenger flow in the park of the water park is concentrated in the center of the park, because there are many other water amusement facilities, and it is also an area where many young couples concentrate on amusement. There are also some elderly people in the park. Bringing children with young parents, on the one hand, these tourists are not as strong and energetic as young people, and on the other hand, it is not convenient for them to get into the water, so it is necessary to distinguish the children’s pool from the central amusement area and set aside a suitable one. space.
2. Planning and design of the gourmet area
The gourmet area is very necessary in the planning and design of the water park, and the number can be distributed in more points, and the range should be as wide as possible, which is convenient for tourists to buy and eat. The gourmet area is also equivalent to a rest area. There are other rest facilities, and there are also food waste management issues that must be considered. Each point should have a trash bin and clean it in time to maintain environmental sanitation and ensure that the area cannot pollute the water in the scenic area.
3. The planning and design of service facilities
The shower room should actually have doors or curtains to fully protect the privacy of tourists and avoid embarrassment. The comfort of the tourists’ experience is the most important factor in determining whether they will consume again.
4. Safety operation planning and designSafety is the top priority in the operation of the water park. If an accident occurs, it will affect the normal operation of the park for a long time. Investors must pay sufficient attention to this issue and eliminate all safety Hidden dangers, check before opening every day to ensure zero accidents during the operation period. Especially in the three months of June, July, and August each year, it is the peak period of tourists and accidents are most likely to occur. Therefore, in the planning and design of the park, the setting of rescue passages must also be taken into account, and during the operation period, the passage must not be affected The cause is blocked, so that in case of emergency or accident, tourists can be cleared or rescued in time.
5. Investing in water parks must seek cooperation with large water park equipment manufacturers to ensure safe operation.
Guangzhou Lanchao Water Park Equipment Co., Ltd. is a large-scale water park equipment manufacturer in China, a large-scale water park planning and design company, and a large-scale water entertainment facility enterprise integrating product development, production, sales, construction services, and project planning and design.