Instructions for use of water park amusement facilities
The water park is a large-scale comprehensive playground with water as the theme, leisure, entertainment, and sports. Water slides and paddling pools are the main components, especially water slides that stand out and are very popular among people. Water slide is a kind of water amusement facility in which water is the medium, and tourists slide along its inner surface in a prescribed manner. According to its projection, it is divided into two categories: linear and spiral slides; according to the age structure of tourists, it is divided into adult and children slides. In order to meet the needs of different stimulating desires and the needs of tourists of different age structures. With the continuous improvement of people’s culture and living standards, the continuous updating of consumption concepts, and amusement and leisure methods, water amusement is more and more favored by customers as a healthy and leisure entertainment facility.
Safe use and management method
A. Water park
1. The amusement rules and tourist instructions of various water amusement projects (facilities) should be announced in obvious locations. Operation service personnel should publicize precautions to tourists at any time, and set up broadcasts for repeated publicity and reminders Tourists pay attention to safety, stop tourists’ dangerous behaviors, and prevent accidents.
2. For parts prone to danger, there should be obvious warning signs to remind tourists to pay attention.
3. Each water amusement project should set up a monitoring station with a dedicated person on duty. The number and location of the monitoring station should cover the entire monitoring range.
4. Sufficient lifeguards shall be provided in accordance with the regulations. The lifeguards shall meet the requirements of relevant departments, master life-saving knowledge and skills after special training, and be certified.
5. The ground in the water park should be free of stagnant water, gravel, glass and other sharp objects.
6. Report weather changes to tourists at any time, set up safe places for tourists to avoid wind and rain or have other protective measures.
7. Set up a duty room, staff on duty, set up an infirmary, equipped with medical staff and first aid facilities capable of emergency work.
8. Use chemicals safely, clean the bottom of the pool once a day before opening, and follow up and salvage floating objects on the water surface in time.
9. Check the water quality regularly every day. The water quality should meet the requirements of GB9667 “Swimming Pool Site Sanitation Standards”, and the safety management and service quality should meet the requirements of GB/T16767 “Amusement Park (Farm) Safety and Service Quality”.
10. When the night venue is open, its main passages and public venues should be equipped with adequate lighting equipment. For children’s paddling pools and children’s slide pools, the water surface illuminance is not less than 75LX. Other amusement pools shall not be less than 50LX.
11. During the amusement process, the staff should pay close attention to the safety status of tourists, promptly remind tourists to pay attention to safety matters, promptly correct tourists’ behaviors that do not meet safety requirements, and eliminate safety hazards.
12. If certain recreational activities require tourists’ health conditions or are not suitable for certain diseases or patients to participate, they should be announced in the form of “warning” at the entrance of the activity.
13. Before entering the pool or playing on the slide or after going to the toilet, you must take a shower and soak your feet for disinfection.
1. An eye-catching sign should be hung at an obvious place at the entrance of the slide: Notice to tourists, precautions and signs of the method of descent shall be announced (the method of descent can be carried out according to the photo)
2. At the entrance of the slide, each slide should be equipped with one The staff, check the safety of the slide, guide and supervise the tourists to slide according to the prescribed method and the correct method, and it is strictly forbidden to stand on the slide to ensure the safety and reliability of the slide; at the same time, guide the tourists to follow the order and control the slide of the tourists Time interval to ensure that there is no collision between the two people. At the exit end of the slide corresponding to a falling pool (or at the end of the buffer section of the slide), a staff member should be allocated to urge tourists to leave in time to prevent others from entering the falling pool of the slide and avoid collision accidents.
3. The staff should make necessary inspections of the slides before operation every day. Where the passengers can reach, there should be no exposed sharp edges, sharp corners, burrs, etc. The slide body should be free of cracks, deformations, or breaks; the transition of the interface is smooth , No water seepage or water leakage.
4. After checking to ensure safety and reliability, open the lubricating water valve and adjust the flow of lubricating water as required to ensure safety, comfort and moderate speed when sliding.
5. Carry out trial sliding: There is no obvious bounce or roll during the sliding process, and it feels comfortable.
1. Before operation of various amusement pools, water should be replenished to the specified water level as required. The fresh water supplement of the amusement pool should be guaranteed to be renewed once within a month.
2. Each amusement pool should ensure that the water in the pool is purified once every 2-6 hours, generally 4-6 hours in the amusement pool, 2-4 hours in the children’s pool, 1-2 hours in the children’s paddling pool, 2-4 hours in the circulating river, and wave making The pool is 2 hours, the massage pool is 0.5-1 hour, the slide falls into the pool for 6 hours, and the adventure pool is 6 hours.
3. There should be eye-catching water depth signs around the wall of the pool and the location where the water depth changes, and lifeguards should be installed when it is greater than 1.6 meters.
4. During the opening period of the children’s play pool, fresh water containing 0.3-0.5mg/L of chlorine should be continuously injected.
5. Toddlers’ paddling pools and children’s slide pools must have special personnel responsible for guiding and supervising the play to ensure safety.
6. Control the flow velocity of the water surface of the circulating river (flow pool) should be below 1m/S