A headache problem for investors, analyze the latest water park construction process
Water parks can be said to be one of the most popular and easy to attract gold theme tourism products, and the market is very hot. Generally speaking, the construction period of a water park is 6 to 18 months. The first and second years are the payback period, and the third year is turned into a profitable period. The water park that has been in a state of not returning to the original state is directly related to its plan and planning. relation. How to promote project construction better and faster and achieve landing operations? Now Guangzhou Lanchao water park equipment co., ltd. analyzes the process of building a water park for everyone.
1. Investment cost
1. Site and civil construction cost: The cost of water park site and civil construction accounted for the largest proportion of investment, usually accounting for more than half of the total investment, of which the proportion of civil construction costs and water park equipment costs approximately 1.8:1.
2. Equipment investment: including water slides, wave-making equipment, water-playing equipment and other supporting facilities, water park equipment costs second only to site civil construction.
3. Operational cost investment: including labor, advertising, service and other costs. Operational planning can be adjusted by itself.
2. Water park design process
1. Investment planning: investigate the project’s market, economy, peer competition, etc., determine the project’s market positioning, determine the reasonable investment quota of the project and the investment ratio of each functional module.
2. Brand planning: according to investment planning ideas, based on market positioning and attractiveness, determine the project brand strategy and competition strategy. From the perspective of the target consumer group and the future marketing of the project, entertain creative ideas, plan the highlights and selling points of the project, and create differentiation.
3. Design planning: transition to design implementation according to the ideas of investment planning and brand planning, and carry out comprehensive organization and deepening of design content around the characteristics and differentiation of the project. Determine the construction content and functional zoning, select the architectural style, cultural theme, water park equipment and analyze the feasibility, and provide relevant control technical index requirements or guidance for subsequent design.
4. General plan and design: express the construction content and layout of the project through the general plan design drawing, determine the spatial position relationship of each functional area of the project and its connection with the outside, and propose the main landmark architectural modeling plan and the important node landscape plan, pointing out Design key points and rationally arrange water park equipment.
5. Preliminary design: deepen the specific design of the partition in accordance with the general plan design drawing, refine the key content of entertainment creativity and core projects, and determine the technical solutions and main parameters.
6. Construction drawing design: compile detailed general drawings, detailed drawings by professions, construction estimates, and express technical requirements such as specific dimensions, materials, and methods of each detail.
3. The basic process of water park construction
After obtaining the land use right and approval of the project, proceed:
(1) Conceptual design planning stage
1. Select a conceptual design unit, and conduct conceptual design work docking;
2. Creative theme, story line theme image equipment list layout diagram of each layer, overall bird’s eye view, equipment outsourcing style, etc.
(2) Water amusement facilities selection stage
1. Equipment selection and purchase according to the equipment list provided by the conceptual design, and the equipment production cycle is determined;
2. Determine the location, floor area, and basic drawings of the equipment.
(3) Plan design
for the planning and design stage of the water park :
1. The layout of each zone, the general layout, the interior packaging design of tourist routes, traffic routes, and evacuation routes;
2. Interior landscape design, interior landscape prop style design, and auxiliary tool prop design;
3. Equipment packaging design;
4. Lighting system design
Expansion design interior packaging design:
1. Interior landscape design;
2. Environmental art and scene props;
3. Equipment packaging design;
4. Lighting system design.
including interior packaging design, landscape design, environmental art and scene props, equipment supporting packaging design, lighting system design, logo system design theme, logo design function logo, etc.4. The construction stage of civil construction
shall be carried out in accordance with the planning drawings of the water park, paying particular attention to the location of embedded parts, water inlets and outlets, and load-bearing structures.
5. Equipment installation and commissioning
1. Registration and filing by the quality supervision department;
2. Equipment installation, equipment installation and commissioning;
3. Amusement equipment inspection and receipt;
4. Equipment maintenance and operation training.
6. Recruitment and training of operation team
1. Operation management system and system establishment;
2. Recruitment of core management and equipment maintenance personnel before equipment installation and commissioning;
3. After equipment installation and commissioning, amusement equipment operators are in place;
4. Service etiquette , Process training, safety management training;
5. Operation, maintenance, and management positions personnel obtain corresponding certificates;
6. Amusement equipment basic knowledge training, emergency operation drill training, and simulation practical training for each position.
7. Trial operation
1. Employees are familiar with the work process and service process of their respective positions;
2. Collect feedback from tourists and carry out upgrades;
3. Find deficiencies in operation and optimize processes;
4. Check and rectify potential safety hazards.
8. Formal opening
1. Preliminary publicity;
2. Event arrangement;
3. Passenger flow safety control;
4. Crisis public relations drill;
5. Safety emergency plan;
6. Preferential policy for opening;
7. Equipment maintenance and update.
The preparation of the water park is not simply a literal preparation for the construction of the project, but a process of overall planning, operation and management of the project as a whole. As a professional manufacturer of water amusement facilities, Guangzhou lanchao water park equipment co., ltd. has a wealth of practical experience in water park projects. It has been involved in the project planning, planning and design, construction management, and equipment maintenance from the project preparation stage. Full service.