Water park equipment manufacturers: safety is still the top priority
Driven by market demand, water amusement facilities and equipment are developing in a higher speed and more exciting direction. While the water park equipment brings joy, excitement and enjoyment to people, there are also many risks. There are often safety hazards or various injury accidents caused by personnel errors. In order to avoid accidents caused by water park equipment to people, Guangzhou Lanchao Water Park equipment manufacturers remind you to pay attention to the following points:
1. The water park equipment manager should equip the water park equipment with sufficient life-saving personnel and life-saving equipment. Facilities that are wide and difficult to observe should also be equipped with high-position near-sentinels. The life-saving personnel should be uniformly dressed and easy to identify, and should be equipped with corresponding contact equipment, communication equipment and life-saving tools.
2. The water park equipment manager should set up eye-catching tourist instructions and warning signs on the appropriate parts of the equipment or facilities. There should be conspicuous water depth signs around the amusement pool and the location where the water depth changes in the pool. When the amusement equipment exceeds the predetermined position during operation, it may be dangerous, and the limit control and limit position control device should be used. The control device should be safe and reliable.
3, water park equipment managers should be selected in line with the security specifications required water play equipment, water play equipment 30 days before being put into use or put into use, the impact of municipal special equipment safety supervision and management department location register, and should establish amusement Facility safety technical files.
4. The water park equipment must undergo necessary inspections before daily operation, and can be officially operated after inspection without problems and trial operation. Operation records should also be made.
5. Water park equipment should be inspected and maintained in a comprehensive manner once every six months, and the contents of the maintenance and treatment results should be recorded and archived. For the hazardous chemicals used, special personnel should be set up to take care of them, and corresponding warning signs should be set up.
6. Operators of large-scale water park equipment and their related management personnel should pass the assessment of the special equipment safety supervision and management department in accordance with the relevant national regulations, and obtain a national uniform format special operator certificate before they can engage in corresponding operations or management.
7. When the number of tourists reaches the maximum number of visitors in the park, the entrance of the park should be closed, and tourists from outside the park should be prohibited from entering the park. The entrance of the park should be opened after the number of tourists in the park decreases. 8. When the weather is bad, the water park equipment malfunctions and there is an emergency situation such as a power outage, or the above situation is likely to occur, the user must take emergency measures and stop operations.